Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming to school... fun fun.

Go down

Coming to school... fun fun. Empty Coming to school... fun fun.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:06 pm

I pulled in the parking lot with the top down and grabbed my bag. The smell radiated off of the school and my eyes grew darker i shook my head to the side and slamed my eyes shut as i put the top up on my hot pink car. I stepped out and closed the door. I looked up and saw Cloud pulling into the parking lot. I ran over slowly as she stepped outside the car. I ran behind her and put my hands over her eyes. " Guess who!" my saprano voice rang out in a whisper. She turned and threw her arms around me imbrasing me in a hug, I did the same. I giggled and let go. I grabbed her bag and handed it to her as she locked her car. " Hell-ooo ladys!" a pathetic high petch male voice said behind me. I scoffed and put my arm around Cloudykins. " Leave us alone dork." I said in the bitchiest way possible. I stopped and turned my attention to the tall muscular boy behind me right before he reachedout to smack my ass. I grabbed his hand quickly and pulled his arm up n a chicken-wing behind his back. " Now leave me the Fxck alone an i won't hurt you asshole." I growled into his ear. " O-o-k" he stammered. I let go of his arm proud of myself and returned to Cloud my arm extended around over her sholders once more.

Back to top Go down

Coming to school... fun fun. Empty Re: Coming to school... fun fun.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:12 pm

I stepped out of my nova, grabbed my bag, and shut the door. I started to walk off, but a pair of hands went over my eyes. "Guess Who?" A familiar soprano voice rang. I knew exactly who it was. Rikiah! I turned around and basically attacked her. A few stupid high school guys were harassing us, It was normal.

A hand reached out to touch Rikiah, and she didn't like that. She pulled the guys arm into a chicken wing, and started to scream at him. His face washed over with fear, and I giggled quietly to myself. He ran off, and I felt Rikiah's arm swing back over my shoulders.

I giggled. "You really showed him." My high alto voice rang loud, and clear. "So, How have you been Riki?" I hadn't seen her since the orphanage days. I missed her dearly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 pm

" I've been ok.. wandering around here and there... this place is permantent though." i said with a giggle. " how have you been?" i asked with a twinkle in my light green-blue eyes. "I missed you alot you know cloudykins. i didn't really wanna leave you there but Pandora wouldn't listen." I said and shuddered at the memories of my sister. I glanced behind me to see the boy holding his arm almost in tears at the pain his hand was in. I giggled lightly and turned my attention back to Cloud smiling a briliant white smile as i did so.

Last edited by Rikiah Nikkolas on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm

I half smiled. "Okay, I'm not going to lie. I've been horrible.. I feel like a prisoner of death. Never Living, Never Dying. I'm stuck." I could feel the moisture in my eyes. Even vampires can cry, or well, at least I could.

I saw the look of concern on Riki's face. Slowly, I began to explain. "When you two left me, I escaped, and wandered. Well, one day, I came upon Barcelona, Spain. I loved it so much there. I felt alive, and free. Then, I met Lucas." I shed a tear once I said the name Lucas.

"He was my everything. He's the one who made me what I am. He was my mate." Two, Three more tears. "We had made a permanent residence in Spain, then one day, Mikial Salvadore showed up. Lucas always kept his guard when Mikial was around. Lucas went to go hunt one day, and Mikial showed up, and told me that he was in love with me, and he would stop at nothing to have me as his."

The sad part came. "Lucas rushed back immediatly. I had told him to leave me, and that I wanted Lucas, and Lucas only. Mikial would not have that. He lunged at Lucas, and it turned into a fight to the death. Lucas and Mikial died that night, and I felt that I would never be whole again, and I wanted death. Death never came. I am still not whole."

I stopped. "Sorry if I was babbling." I wiped away my tears, and looked at my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:40 pm

"OH CLOUDYKINS!" I almost screamed and threw my arms around her. " I'll be your wholeness!!" i said with a giggle and let go of her my hands still on her shoulders. I looked up at the school ,down at my feet, then to Cloud again. "You wanna ditch today and catch up?" i asked with an exited giggle and stuck out my tounge like the trouble maker i was. She looked up at me and i waited for a response my eyes locked on hers and my light blonde eyebrows raised.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:43 pm

I smiled, then laughed. "OML. Duh Riki." I stuck my tounge out, then smiled at her. "Mall day?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 pm

"You read my mind!" I sang out my saprano voice becoming sqeaky. "My car or yours?" i wanted to take mine but it was up to her. I looked around then jogged slowly over to my car and put my butt on the hood and crossed my arms. I giggled a bit and grabbed my black purse containing the $300 I had taken out my bank account the day before and my light pink blackberry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:52 pm

I laughed. "You wanna take yours, don't you?" I wanted to take a slow backroad drive in my Nova, but it was up to her. "I personally wanna take mine. I'm in a backroading mood." I grabbed my keys, and unlocked the drivers door, and the passengers door, and put the hood down. The nova looked a lot more attractive with the hood down. Riki got in, and I backed up, and sped away from the school.

Back to top Go down

Coming to school... fun fun. Empty First Day at new school

Post  Jazarey Lune Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:03 am

I pulled into the car park and got out of my Silver Mercedes, carrying my books. I was nervous, I didn't know anyone here. Looking down, I started walking towards the first building I saw. I noticed out of the corner of my eye some people were looking at me. I smiled nervously and quickened my pace. I had no idea where I was going, or what building I was supposed to go in.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down