Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home/Forest

3 posters

Go down

Home/Forest Empty Home/Forest

Post  Jazarey Lune Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:14 pm

I run quickly keeping up with my prey. I leap at the right moment and tackle the deer to the ground.
I drain the animal and throw the body in the river. I run swiftly and gracefully back to the Cullen's home, my home. I feel the rush of the wind through my hair and I enjoy it.
When I get to the house, I fling open the door and dance inside, yelling out "Hey guys, I'm back!" as I go. Then I stop as I realise no one is in the room. "Hello?" I call out.
Arrow
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Home/Forest Empty Re : Home/Forest

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:13 am

I ran up to Alice as she walked into the house and I jumped into her arms. Laughing and smiled at her and yawned. "Mom and dad aren't home yet and I was suposed to wait for one of you here" I said. "I got really bored adn I started to cook but then I remembered that I'm the only one who eats" I said with a laugh as my curls fell in my face. "How was hunting?" I asked noticing her eyes were bright meaning she had just fed.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Home/Forest Empty Re: Home/Forest

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Edward knew Bella would be home soon and headed to the mansion where his daughter was. He was anxious to see her and opened the door and called for her.

"Renesmee," he said so she would hear but knew she was with Alice.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I lept off of Alice adn ran toward my father. "Hi daddy" I said as I hugged him. "When's mommy going to be home?" I asked as I looked around him.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Edward laughed softly at Renesmee and kissed her forehead.

"She'll be home soon, she is finishing up a few things. How have you been, besides cooking I see. Do you want help with that?" He asked pleasantly as he picked Renesmee up and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Hello, Alice," he said as he passed her.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:43 pm

I shook my head and jumped out of my father's hands. "Nope, I wanna do this on my own" I said with a smile as I motioned towards the sofa. I walked into the kitchen and I took out the cookies I made and looked at them. "Maybe traiding milk for blood in the cookie mix was a bad idea" I mumbled to myself as I looked at the reddish brown cookies.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Edward held out his hands in surrrender before going and sitting on the couch. When he heard Renesmee's comment about the blood he simply shook his head and laughed to himself. He laughed a little more at the way the cookies looked in Renesmee's mind but soon stopped himself so she wouldn't hear. After a few minutes he headed over to his piano and started playing a song he was working on for his daughter.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 pm

I sighed at my failed attempt at baking and I put the cookies on a plate. Someone would eat them, just not me. I walked out from the kitchen after I cleaned up and I sat on the couch and listened to my father play the piano. I shut my eyes and pictured the notes in my mind and I smiled. "I like it daddy" I said as I walked up behind him and watched the keys.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:45 pm

"Hunting was good Renesmee," I replied. "Do I smell something in the kitchen?"
I smiled to Edward as I walked by, knowing he could read my thoughts. What were you doing, today? I asked.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:07 pm

I nodded at Alice and I grimised. "I tried to make cookies but they don't look so good..." I said with a faint blush. "I thought that if I switched some of the ingrediends that you guys could eat them and keep them down but I wouldn't even eat them" I said with a small laugh.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:27 pm

"You switched milk for blood?" I smiled. "Oh well, I don't think we could've eaten them anyway. So what do you want to do?"
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

I laughed and sighed. "I tried" I said with a smile. I thought for a while and then a huge grin grew on my face. "I wann go to the beach" I said with a smile. "Please?" I asked with a puppy face to Alice and my father.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Edward turned his head and smiled at Renesmee, "Good, it's for you," he said before turning back finishing the portion of the song that he had written so far.

He then went over and picked his daughter up again and smiled at her.

"I don't think anyone is going to eat that batch of cookies, but that's alright. Next time, maybe stick with the recipe," he said with a laugh before looking at Alice, still having not answered her question about his whereabouts.

"I think Bella will still be awhile longer, so perhaps I could accompany you and Renesmee to the beach?"

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

I squiled and ran up to my room and changed. After that I ran back down and lept onto my father's back and smiled. I was so excited to got the beach.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 am

"Ok, we'll go to the beach then." I watched as Renesmee squealed and ran up the stairs to her room. Then I watched as she ran back down and leapt onto Edward's back. "Ready?" I asked both of them.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 am

I nodded and smiled. "Ready when you two are" I said with excitement. I grinned and waited for my father to set off.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Edward laughed as his daughter jumped onto his back and immediately slide his arms under her legs to help hold her up. Without another word Edward headed towards the door and held it open for Alice with a warm smile on his face.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazarey Lune Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 am

"Thankyou Edward." I said, returning his smile. Then we were running for the beach.
Jazarey Lune
Jazarey Lune

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down