Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about yourself.

+12
Rosalie Hale
Alice Cullen
Dylan Blance
Adrian Xavier
EmberLee Zanna
Jasmine Lautner
Renesmee Cullen
Teyla Moon
Jessica Strouder
Snake
Seth Clearwater
Jason Black
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tell us about yourself. Empty Tell us about yourself.

Post  Jason Black Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Here you can make a profile-sort thing to tell us more about yourself. Please include:
Name: (First)
Why you joined here:

Extra Stuff:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt
Framing Hanley; Say Anything; Owl City
Cuz I luv rpg forums?
Jason Black
Jason Black

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself. Empty Re: Tell us about yourself.

Post  Seth Clearwater Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Name: Nicole, Oh Amazing One.

Favorite Bands: The Hush Sound; Three Days Grace; Fall Out Boy

Why you joined here: I made the forum, duh.
Seth Clearwater
Seth Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself. Empty ....THERES NO NEED TO FEAR.....SNAKE THE AWESOME IS HERE< underdog refrrence >.< HELLZYEAH

Post  Snake Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Favorite Bands: i dont have one, im all over the place >.< ill listan to anything but nickleback o_O
Why you joined here: you know i have no idea -_____- i just joined Razz i want to try my hand at writing.

Extra Stuff: I write poetry, and i draw. my full name is Theresasnakeinmyboot. Why is the snake in my boot? Because it gets cold juring winter months. Don't ask why its still there juring the summer. Thats between me and the snake.
Snake
Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: Trenity

Favorite Bands: Evanescence, Cobra Starship, Hollywood Undead, D.H.T, MSI, Hinder, Three Days Grace, BFMV, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Framing Hanley, Flyleaf, Skillet, and stuff like that it's impossible to name them all in one reply. Wink

Why I joined: Two of meh besties that are on the forum one of them wuld be the Admin btw. Plus I was bored like always Wink

Last edited by Jessica Strouder on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Teyla Moon Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Here you can make a profile-sort thing to tell us more about yourself. Please include:
Name: (First) Alexandria but its lame i know so i go by Allie... much better Smile
Favorite Bands/singers: Hannah montana, Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Academy is..., Bethany Joy Galeotti, Owl City, The Hush Sound, Everybody Else, All Time Low, MINISTRY OF MAGIC, Motion City Soundtrack, Boys Like Girls, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Veronicas, Cobra Starship, Skye Sweetnam, The Ting Tings, To Be Juliets Secret, Maine, Hey Monday, Cash Cash, Scene Aesthetic, Marie Diagby, LLights, Kid Rock, Kate Voegele, The Jonas Brothers, Harry and The Potters, Mika, Miranda Lambert, Perry Ferrel, Pat Benetar, Ready Set, Remus Lupins, Snashing Pumpkins, Whomping Willows, The Bangles... give me a little ill think of more
Why you joined here:cause this place needed me so i came... it was like a calling!

Extra Stuff: Im chick, my Fav color is yellow, im really bad at RPGing (its ok to make fun of me... try not to make me cry to much) i like to joke ALOT, i FREAKING LOVE to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah i have a girl crush on megan fox... im not lez im like guys not girls at all... not that theres anything wrong with gay people, i have friends who are gay. hmpf i dont know how to say it..... oh well
Teyla Moon
Teyla Moon

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself. Empty Tell bout yourself

Post  Renesmee Cullen Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:27 am

Name: Andrea but I go by Amber or Andie
Favorite Bands: Hahahaa, I like everything so I can't pick a few.
Why you joined here: Cause I wanted to and I like to Rp and junk.
Extra Stuff: Ummmm, I play a ton of instruments and I draw and write music and poetry and stuff.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 am

Name: Michelle

Favorite Bands: ♥️Jonas Brothers♥️, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Veronicas, Taylor Swift, KSM, Honor Society, The Acadamy Is, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Katy Perry, Nickleback, and stuff of that sort

Why You Joined: Trenity told me about it plus I ♥️ twilight

Extra Shtuff: Anime, listening to music, ♥️Nick Jonas♥️, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, I ♥️ drawing, being wif my AMAZINGLY AMAZING FRIENDS!!, playing the trombone (band geek and proud of it)

Last edited by Jasmine Lautner on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Helloooooo I'm 14 Now)
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Name: Lani De La Garza

Nicknames: Llola, LlolaBear, Llola Pimpette, Miss Candy, Rainbow, Bo-Jangles The Cat, Miss Snorkel, Giggle Whore, Bootyilicious, Miss Bubblicious, SexyBitch, LatinaGangsta, BigBrownAndBeautiful, Double D De La Garza, And Almost Anything Anyone Can Think Of

Favorite Bands:Oh Goodness, EVERYTHING! Except Country Cuz It's Really Kinda Nasty. But Cobra Starship Is A Particular Dance Around In My Undies Fave!!

Why you joined here: Because I Love To RP And My Buddy Made The Forum And I [[HEART]] Her

Extra Stuff:Oh Music, My Love For You Burns Brighter Than A Thousand White Hot Suns =]

Last edited by EmberLee Zanna on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Name: Randee

Favorite Bands:
♥️ A7X
♥️ Dragonforce :]
♥️ Bullet For My Valentine
♥️ P!nk
♥️ Yiruma

Why you joined here: B/c I have a passion for roleplaying?

Extra Stuff:
No one cares if you can't dance, so remember, Just Dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Name: Tyler (and yes i'm a girl)

Favorite Bands: Bullet For My Valentine, Fall Out Boy, Kelly Clarkson, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Seether, Paramore, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, Framing Hanley, P!nk, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Hinder, The Maine, Avril Lavigne, Miranda Lambert, Within Temptation, Crossfade, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Carlos Santana, Nickleback, Flyleaf, Christina Aguilera, David Archuleta, Owl City, The hush sound,Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead and stuff like that.

Why you joined here: I was over at "Cloud's" house and we found the site and fell in love with it.

Extra Stuff: Live life as if it's a party so dance your ass off. P: Sometimes..you just gotta be a bitch.

Last edited by Rikiah Nikkolas on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Name: Alianna Zeal ((no lie, its my actual name))

Favorite Bands: Anything But Country...Its Kinda Annoying. My Fave Tho Is Dance/HipHop Music

Why you joined here: Bcuz Im Slightly A Nerd?

Extra Stuff: My Character Pic Is Actually Me, NO LIES

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Name: Eric

Favorite Bands: Flyleaf, Jo Bros, Paramore, The Hush Sound, Plain White T's, Seether, Puddle of Mudd, 3OH!3, stuff like that.

Why you joined here: I dont really kno.

Extra Stuff: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Name: Tiffany
Favorite Bands:I'll listen to pretty much anything sept I HATE country
Why you joined here: cause I wanted to!.... Jeez dawg why gotta get all up in my grill home skillet?... lol jkjk

Extra Stuff: I'm a VERY random person, but I think i'm the perfect mix of bitch and dork! My friends are amazing... if I was ubducted by giant moo-cows again they would be the first people i would say goodbye to (bisides my bf). I like causing trouble, sept the part about getting cought.... but I get out of trouble easiliy most of the time so thats a bonus! You don't have to do much to be considered my friend I get along with anybod really... sept preps and stupid people (pardon my french but) they just piss me off. Music and Friends are my life.. I would say my family but I don't like most of them. ♥️'s and I shal post lata bitches!

Last edited by Lainee Brigeway on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Lillian

Favorite Bands: SOAD FTW!, Nightwish, and Musicals

Why You Joined Here: Because, I'm bad ass, and I can do that.

Extra Stuff: I am very fond of the word "Fuck" and "Fucking". Most of you will come to learn that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: I Go By Zeke, So I'm Just Going To Put Zeke!!

Favorite Bands: 3OH!3 ALL THE WAY!

Why you joined here: I Love People And I Wanna Meet People And Online Seems Like Such An Innovative Way To Do It!

Extra Stuff: I'm Gay, If You Haven't Guessed Already. Sorry Ladies, and Hello Gentlemen!!

Last edited by Ezekyal Tarren on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Name: M-M-M-arco

Favorite Bands: I really like Motion City Soundtrack, Anberlin, Dashboard Confessional, and Taking Back Sunday.

Why you joined here: Lilly.

Extra Stuff: You've Got This New Head Filled Up With Smoke, I've Got My Veins All Tangled Close

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Name: ♥️Ellie♥️

Favorite Bands: I Absolutely Love 3OH!3 And Lady GaGa!! I Pretty Much Love Everything Except The Fxcking Hick Music The Corn-Bitchez Listen To Around Here! It's All Bad Voices About Heartbreak Or Food....No Lie....

Why you joined here: Ummm...I Love Twilight? Also, I Was Searching Online For Stuff To Do Involving Twilight, And This Non-Major Forum Seemed Perf!

Extra Stuff: Ummm....I Like To Sing....It's Just What I Do!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Name: Camoren Saintpeters (acctually my name)
Favorite Bands: Framing Hanley, Jason Mraz, The Spill Canvas, Toy-Box, Bullet For My Valentine, The Millionaires, Seether, LUDO!, Akon, Framing Hanley, Varsity Fanclub, Linkin Park, The White Tie Affair, Theory Of A Deadman, Mindless Self Indulgence, Nightwish, Beyonce, Fall Out Boy, AFI, Savage, Lady GaGa, Kelly Clarkson, 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake, Colby O'Donis, Shakira, Timbaland, Katy Perry, Within Temptation, The Offspring, P!nk, Three Days Grace, All American Rejects, Hinder,Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, The Maine, Smashing Pumpkins, and thats all I can think of right now!color]
[color=red]Why you joined here:
Trenity like freakin held my at gun-point.... cause she loves me and she wanted me to meet all these amazing people!!

Extra Stuff: The pic IS me. I live in the town of Rolla,Missouri my best friend is 3 grades lower than me, music, friends and partying are my favorite things in the world. I'm sorta a bitch..... unless I ♥️ you!

Last edited by Camoren Saintpeters on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Jack, but I don't like it. So I go by my middle name, Adrian.

Favorite Bands: Silverstein, Maroon 5, AFI

Why you Joined Here: Recommendations

Extra Stuff: Chuck Norris can gargle peanut butter. xD
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Name: Katlin

Favorite Bands: H.I.M

Why You Joined Here: I'm a roleplaying geek.

Extra Stuff: Holy Shit. A Unicorn?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan Blance Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Dylan

Favorite Bands: Paramore, Muse, Linkin Park, Nickelback, And Much More.

Why You Joined Here: Because I Can

Extra Stuff: Gir says "I'm gonna sing the Doom Song!" "Doom, da doom doom da doom, doom...doomy doom, da doomy doomy doom..doom da doom doom...The End!"
Dylan Blance
Dylan Blance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Rylee
Favorite Bands: disturbed and system of a down
Why you joined here: i was searching twilight because nikki reed is hot and i found the link for this and it sounded cool i guess.

Extra Stuff: i'm totally new to this rp stuff, so you can make fun of me. i don't care

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Name: Leah, or Lee.

Favorite Bands: I don't really have a favorite, I listen to a bit of everything.

Why you joined here: I'm a twi-nerd! The best kind of nerd!

Extra Stuff: Don't Worry Jasper, You Won't Hurt Her

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Name: (First) Kaytlin Baldwin
Favorite Bands: 3OH!3, Def Leppard, Boys Like Girls, The Offspring, Saving Abel, We The Kings, All Time Low, Jason Mraz, Crazy Town, Ozzy Ozborn, Smile. DK, The Veronicas, Taylor Swift, Soulja Boy, Katy Perry, Flo Rida, My Chemical Romance, Leona Lewis.
Why you joined here: Because I had a higher calling
Extra Stuff: Motherfuckers best belive it, that your fuckin with the best.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Yuli (Pronounced You-Lee)

Favorite Bands: Silverstein, Papa Roach, All Time Low, The Maine, Ludo, System Of A Down, Hush Sound, Owl City

Why You Joined Here: TwiForums are the cooliest?

Extra Stuff: Extreme Japanese Koy Fish Fighting? My favorite colors are purple, aqua, and orange. P:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum