Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need To Get Away

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Need To Get Away Empty I Need To Get Away

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am

The only place I could ever be alone. The only place I could ever get a clear thought into my head without it being contridicted. My feet followed the path into the small clearing full of green grass, flowers, and peace. Anger took over me, and hot salty tears began to stream from my eyes. I let out a scream as I sunk down to the ground against a tree. 'Calm Down Adrian.' I told myself over and over again. Finally, the montra began to work slightly. The angry tears stopped, and I steadied my breathing. I slowly rested my head against the rough bark and sunk into my thoughts.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

I Need To Get Away Empty Re: I Need To Get Away

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 am

Lounging in a tree on the edge of the meadow, I smelled him first. The scent I had loved as a human, freshly baked brownies, wafted faintly up to me. I sat up. Soon enough, I heard crashing through the underbrush and there he was. A human boy. He screamed. Resting his head against a tree, he closed off the outside world. I dropped quietly from my spot up above and walked silently to where he was. I sat about five feet away, watching him with curious blue eyes. Brushing a wisp of aqua hair from my face, I made a small noise, as if clearing my throat.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:21 am

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw her. She was small, petite. Bright blue eyes, pale skin, beautiful. I was speechless. Had she been here the whole time? I was confused. "H-Hi." was all I managed to blurt out. My anger was put out for a moment.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:24 am

I smiled. "Hello. My name is EmberLee," I spoke, my voice tinkling like bells. Nervously, I scooted a bit closer. I culd almost feel my eyes growing darker as his scent washed over me in waves. You won't hurt him. He's too beautiful a voice in my head told me. Confident that the voice was telling the truth, I extended my hand.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 am

I took her hand. "It's fantastic to meet you EmberLee. I'm Adrian." I replied. I could see her bright blue eyes grow a shade darker, and I began to wonder, but let my thoughts stop. I had enough on my mind. "So, what brings you to the meadow. I didn't even see you here.. Sorry if you caught my little episode..." I felt my cheeks grow hot. It was embarrassing.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 am

"Adrian....I like that name," I said to myself, out loud. I looked down to the ground, trying to make my eyes less noticeable. "I was in a tree and I smelled you coming," I replied bluntly, keeping the charming smile on my face.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 am

Confusion overtook my face. "...Smelled....me?" I said cocking my head to one side and raising my left eyebrow.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 am

I smiled devilishly. I leaned forward, closing the gap between us. His scent flooded me; I held my breath. "Yes. Smelled. This town has secrets. I'm one of them," I whispered into his ear. Looking down at his neck, I could almost see the veins pulsing with blood. Control yourself. Don't think like that the voice told me.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 am

The hairs on my neck stood up, and chills ran over me. Her breath had a sweet smell to it. The more i looked at her, I felt like I was being put into a trance or something. But I just couldn't look away, and I didn't want to look away. I stared at her in amazement.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:43 am

I leaned away from him, inhaling slightly less Adrian-scented air. The clouds shifted, letting almost unheard of sunlight wash the meadow in it's golden glory. I smiled as I started to shine and shimmer. My eyes glittered as well, a strange effect of them staying blue. I directed my gaze and smile to Adrian once more. "I'm a very big secret," I spoke, crawling directly to his side.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 am

Looking at EmberLee and studying her like she was my science homework, "You're beautiful, and mysterious..." The trance continued. At this point I had completely forgotten about my day. All I could think about was where this girl came from. I pulled my knees up to my chest as she crawled to my side.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder. "You're beautiful and you smell delicious," I stated bluntly, letting his scent pour into me, taking it in blissfully. I looked at his neck. It was so close. "What do you want to know?" I asked tentatively. The humans always wanted to know.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 am

Curiousity overwhelmed me once again. "Okay, I guess I'll be straightforward about this. What are you?" The words came out like my mouth had been duct taped shut for years.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 am

I looked up at him, my once light blue eyes almost black. "I'm a vampire," I said quietly, ready for the outburst, the fear, the running away, the never again seeing him.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 am

Vampire? That was a word used in story book tales, and Dracula. Thoughts swarmed my head. I looked down at EmberLee and saw the worry in her eyes. "That's awesome." I replied wholeheartedly. I guess this world wasn't what I thought it was. But then again, you shouldn't believe everything you hear.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

I blinked in suprise. Sitting up, I looked curiously at him. "I'm sorry, WHAT?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. This was unheard of. I was usually told to stop joking; I was screamed at in terror; I was ran away from. This never happened. My vampirism had never been considered 'awesome' by a human. I was thoroughly stymied.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 am

"That's awesome." I repeated again. "It's also unique, and mysterious, and it makes me want to know more about you." I gently put my hand on hers. I hoped she wouldn't pull it away. Everyone else did. Everyone else walked away from the geeky weirdo.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 am

I cracked an effing huge smile, leaning toward Adrian, inhaling deeply. "Wow. You're the first person to say that. Ever," I confessed, interwining my fingers with his, giving a very slight queeze as not to break my human.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 am

"There's a first time for everything." I said quietly. A small grin slowly crept across my face.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 am

I gazed at him. Adrian seemed perfect. "Well, that being said, I guess I should tell you that you smell to me like freshly baked brownies; my favorite scent as a human," I said quickly, not wanted to freak him out. "I'm gonna take a wild guess that's the first time you've been told you smell like something another being would like to eat. If not, humans have gotten stranger since I was one," I giggled, leaning into him, breathing deeply, entranced by the blood I could almost see punping under the tender skin of his throat.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 am

I smiled. "That's actually the first time I've ever been told that." I said breaking into a small laugh. "At least I smell like something good." I said trying to lighten the moment.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 am

I giggled, my body shaking slightly. I fell into his lap. I gazed up at Adrian, my eyes full of belonging. "I won't eat you. I promise," I whispered.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am

"Good. I like being very much together." I said, wrapping my arms around the vampire in my lap. Her skin was cold, but I didn't mind. This moment couldn't have gotten any better.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  EmberLee Zanna Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 am

I tensed automatically as his arms wrapped around me. When the momentary shock wore off, my body softened as much as it could for a vampire. "I think I like you very much together too, Adrian," I muttered, wishing I wasn't so cold.
EmberLee Zanna
EmberLee Zanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Xavier Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 am

I sighed. I was so tired. Before I knew it, I was quietly snoozing.
Adrian Xavier
Adrian Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum