Peace,Love,Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going for a swim

4 posters

Go down

Going for a swim Empty Going for a swim

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I trotted down to the beach, it felt good to stretch my legs. I carried my bag on my arm full of my beach supplies. Getting a suttle distance away from the shore, I picked a spot. it was sunny today. I stripped down to my bikini, and waded into the water.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Going for a swim Empty Re: Going for a swim

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I thought I'd go for a jog down to the beach.SO I put on a swimsuit under a gray tanktop and white shorts. I grabbed a towel put it aruond my neck. I put my IPod in my pocket, with the earphones iin my ears with the sond of the Jonas Brothers-Turn Right coming through it. Headed out the door and down to the beach. I jogged down the shore of the beach and seen Loree sitting in the sand. And of course i approched her.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Loree Blaze Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:34 pm

"Hey Jazz!" I said. "Wanna swim?" I asked. I sent a text message quickly, then began to walk out to the water. It was cold, but refreshing. I plunged my whole self into the cool water, then came up quickly.
Loree Blaze
Loree Blaze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Rexfield Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm

I got into my car, and drove out to La Push beach. It was nice out, might as well enjoy it. I got out and threw my towel over my shoulder. I quickly jogged down, and saw two girls. I didn't recognize either of em. I took of my shirt and shoes, and got into the water. "Hey." I said casually to the girl already in the water.
Jared Rexfield
Jared Rexfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:38 pm

"I'll get in after the songs over."I said while sitting in the sand. I took off my tank top and shorts of to reveal a black colrful splater-paint bikini. I laid down in the sand waiting for the song Fly With Me-Jonas Brothers to stop playing. When the song was coming to a close I heard a 'Hey' of to the distance. I looked up and seen some boy in the water with loree. I turned off my IPod and walked in to the water to join Loree.
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Strouder Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 am

Running out of the woods like a bat strait from hell I stripped off my shirt and tossed it into the sand revealing a black bikini top. I ran into the water and dove in. (This all taking about 5 seconds.) I cam up from under the water and shot water from between my teeth like a fountain. I took a breath and waved quickly. "HI GUYS!" I said and swam over eager to see my friends after being gone almost a month.
Jessica Strouder
Jessica Strouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Lautner Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 am

I went under water and sat on the bottom. When I got up i looked over and seen Jessica coming over."Hey Jess."
Jasmine Lautner
Jasmine Lautner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum